Friday, May 02, 2008

NEW - BUFFET TEE SHIRTS

Have you noticed? We are now offering Buffet tee shirts. There is a picture and link at the side of this page.

These are quality tee shirts that are available in a wide range of sizes and this shirt is offered in a variety of colors. The shirt may be purchased as a regular style short sleeve tee, a v-neck tee, a long sleeve tee, and fitted, frilly tee for girls and ladies.

Wear this tee to your favorite buffet and everyone will know that you are a buffet pro! This will definitely turn heads.

The company selling these shirts is making the shirts using my design with my cooperation. They are getting most of the purchase price. This company is known for quality work.

What would you like your buffet tee shirt to say? Let me know with an email (my contact link is at the side of the page). If it is good I will design a shirt with it!

No comments: